This article is a stub.
This article needs some ❤️! You can help the Star Citizen Wiki by Category:Article stubs for other pages that needs exapnsion.. See
The following guide will try to help you troubleshoot and help you solve your connection problems.
Intallation & Update of Game Client
- Slow download speed
- 0.0KB/s download speed
- Halting and resuming of the download.
There are several fixes that may solve your problem.
- Add Star Citizen Launcher to the Firewall Exceptions.
- Try the following:
- Disable your PC Network card. (In win10: Start menu->Configuration->Net and Internet->Change the adapter options)
- Enable your PC Network card.
- Press Stop in the Launcher.
- Press Start in the Launcher.
- Wait for the download to finish, then Verify the files.
- On the options cog, disable P2P.
- Disable your antivirus. Confirmed list of antivirus that block StarCitizen Launcher:
- Avast Antivirus
- Change the file %Star Citizen install dir%/Patcher/PatcherState -> Open in editor as Administrator. Change "downloadMethod =" from "Torrent" to "HTTP". Will disable incremental patching.
If none of this works, you might find success with a third-party downloader such as this one.