|Intergalactic Aerospace Expo|
|Organizer||Intergalactic Aerospace Expo|
|Location||Changes every year|
|Occurrence||Yearly in November|
|Commemorative items||In-game shirts, hats, jackets|
Since the late 28th century, the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo has been the place for pilots, ship enthusiasts, and manufacturers to gather and celebrate the thing they love most – flying. It is a yearly recurring event held in November, often combined with numerous ship sales on the Pledge Store.
The expo usually takes place over more than ten days, with new sales, commentary, and possibly new ships. Each day focuses on one particular ship manufacturer or group of manufacturers.
- Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2946
- Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2947
- Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2948, main expo held at Kiel, satellite expo held simultaneously at Desmond Memorial Convention Center, Hurston
- Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2949, held at Bevic Convention Center, ArcCorp (link)
- Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950, held at Tobin Expo Center, microTech (link)
- Porftolio: IAE. Spectrum Dispatch - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2020-11-08